For owners, prospective owners, realtors or lenders looking for information regarding our homeowners association, please email@example.com. For those inquiring about our beach association, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The Pine Lake Estates subdivision has two separate, mandatory associations: the Pine Lakes Estates Association (PLEA) and the Pine Lake Estates Beach Association (PLEBA).
The Pine Lake Estates subdivision has two separate, mandatory associations: the Pine Lakes Estates Association (PLEA) and the Pine Lake Estates Beach Association (PLEBA).
PLEA is the general homeowners’ association for the neighborhood. This association and its board coordinate snow plowing, entrance maintenance, lighting, and general maintenance of common areas, as well as enforce building and use restrictions and coordinate community-wide events.
PLEBA and its board attend to the maintenance, operation, safety and beauty of our wonderful, private beach. The beach is located at 3800 McDivitt Drive, at the deadend intersection of McDivitt and Normanwood, just north of Long Lake Rd.
Each of the two associations has separate governance and separate annual fees are required of each resident. This is currently $125 per household for PLEA (due May 1st of each year) and either $200 or $250 per household for PLEBA, depending on whether or no boat access is granted for a property. There are also senior discounts for PLEBA. Please see the links to get more details.
We are pleased that you are interested in knowing about us!
- Pine Lake Estates (PLE) is a subdivision stretching from Pine Lake, north of Long Lake Road to Lone Pine Road, just east of Orchard Lake Road.
- The 280 homes in PLE are proportionate to the lot sizes and each other, and the gently curving roads and old-growth trees provide a pleasant, park-like, setting.
- With most of our new residents being families with young children, there is a buzz of activity in PLE, especially during the summer months. At the same time, the significant proportion of medium and long-term residents is a clear indication that PLE is an ideal place in which to raise a family.
- The homes in PLE are located in the highly rated Bloomfield Hills and West Bloomfield school districts.
- PLE residents enjoy the benefit of a private, manicured beach with several hundred feet of access to Pine Lake. Some deeded residents have the opportunity for direct boat access to the lake while all others can utilize the kayak storage for access to the lake.
- PLE provides adjacent access to the 4.25 mile long West Bloomfield Trail providing the perfect place to walk, run, bike or cross-country ski amidst abundant natural surroundings. This trail connects to the larger rail-to-trails system that travels along the Clinton River to Shelby Twp and beyond.
- We are also conveniently located close to a Kroger supermarket, a CVS and a Walgreen pharmacy, as well as the nationally renowned West Bloomfield Public Library and within driving distance of shopping, cinemas, houses of worship and parks and other recreational facilities.
- West Bloomfield remains a safe town and PLE is fortunate to be located very close to a fire station and within a couple of miles from the police station. Nearby medical facilities include the Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital, the Beaumont Medical Facility and the DMC/Huron Sinai Hospital in Commerce Township.
Follow Us On Facebook
See photos, community member updates, and share your own on our Pine Lake Estates Facebook page!